Heritage Days in Beloit Sept. 11, 2010
A Family Friendly Angel Event to honor Oprah Winfrey
Saturday, September 11, 2010 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
During Beloit’s Heritage Days
656 Pleasant Street – Beloit, WI
Activities Will Include:
- Music & Entertainment.
- Jaycees Hot Dog Stand – Hot dogs, chips, drink only $3.00.
- Video Taking for Oprah – Make your own video inviting Oprah to Beloit.
- Letters to Oprah – Make your own invitation to Oprah.
- Learn Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Angel Pictures – Get Your picture taken with an angel.
The purpose of this event is to showcase one of Beloit’s most sought after attractions located in a historic old Catholic Church scheduled for demolition in the early 1990’s.
The Angel Museum story is unique and an experience like no other in the world. Since over 600 black angels have been donated to the museum by Oprah, the museum is showing its appreciation of the donation by inviting Oprah to visit her angels before she leaves the area. For information on this event or how you can visit the world’s largest Angel Museum, call 608-362-9099